Download as PDF
València City Council is committed to the protection of privacy and the correct use of personal data.
The updated list of the processing activities carried out by Valencia City Council is available at the following link to the Register of processing activities.
The personal data requested will be those strictly necessary to identify and deal with the request made by the data subject or to provide the services requested and will not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with these purposes.
The data collected from each data subject shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes corresponding to each case, and shall be updated whenever necessary. The data subject shall be informed, prior to the collection of his/her data, of the general points regulated in this policy in accordance with the following aspects:
1. Who is the Controller of the processing of your personal data?
2. Why do we process your personal data?
3. What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
4. For how long do we keep your personal data?
5. Who can be a transferee or recipient of your personal data?
6. What are your data protection rights and how can you exercise them?
- Water supply and sanitation.
- Economic Activity, Employment and Consumption.
- Activities and Refurbishment Works.
- Mayor's Office
- Legal Advice.
- Social Welfare.
- Internal Municipal Management.
- Equality and inclusive policies.
- Sustainable Mobility.
- Traffic fines, ORA and other sanctions.
- Register and census. Weddings.
- Citizen participation and open government.
- Relations with the Administration.
- Public health.
- Public safety
- Town planning.
- Public roads.